As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards to the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus and are in regular contact with the health authority. The advice from the health authorities has not changed, so our business is operating as normal and standard terms and conditions on bookings continue to apply.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to go around Madame Tussauds?
- COVID-19 – INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
- What is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- What is inside Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- Is Madame Tussauds suitable for children?
- What items cannot be taken into Madame Tussauds?
- Is there a dress code for visiting Madame Tussauds?
- When is the quietest time to visit?
- What is your policy regarding inclement weather?