If you have received your e-mail confirmation confirming your booking but not your Print @ Home tickets, please don't worry. The Madame Tussauds Las Vegas team can issue your tickets onsite, when presenting the booking reference number, the payment card and photographic ID. Please note, to help eliminate fraud: for all online bookings, please make sure you bring the credit card you paid with along with you. If somebody else paid, please bring a signed letter from the card holder.
Articles in this section
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how will they collect them on the day?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used for payment?
- I haven't received my print at home tickets?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- I have not received my print at home tickets?
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?