Bottled water is permitted in the museum. Other outside food and beverages are not permitted in the museum. Thirsty? Check out our unique cocktails at the Hangover Bar, inside Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets / restrooms?
- Can I take food or drink into Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Can I pay by check?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?