Yes, you are welcome to bring your outside beverages into the attraction. Snacks, cocktails and non alcoholic drinks are also available for purchase at the bar and in the retail store.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets / restrooms?
- Can I take food or drink into Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Can I pay by check?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?